Saturday, June 7, 2008

@bout~~Jess Choong


Hello, welcome to our blog. Nice to meet you. Let me to introduce myself first. My name is choong sik yee, i like people call me jess. I came from a small town which is a peace town in Perak, Taiping. The place that be filled with peaceful and harmony, i like it very much. When retire that is my best choice to stay last forever. Now that is far away from me. As here,I would like to describe myself. Erm... I am a quiet people and seldom talk with other but when i know each other more, i will friend with you, that is what characteristic i had. When i free, i like to spend time to sleep rather than open the book and study. I'm the lazy person.. However, I am pursuing my diploma course at Ktar in Penang then further my study at Utar,Sg Long. Recently taking a Bachelor of Commerce(Hons) Accounting and this is my final year so i must put more effort on my academic. Actually this is not my first time blogging, i had blogged in friendster account.But i'm lazy to blog because need to type and it takes time. That why you might not be able to view my latest and updated blog frequently.
My hobbies are listen to music, surfing net about fashion, read young magazine such as popteen, vivi and cleo, and shopping. i more interest in fashion and make-up. I like to play badminton but hard to space time for it. On the other hand, watch movie and surf net are apart of my life in sungai long. I enjoyable the life here although sometimes feel stressful when face many assignments and some more have thesis, but i hope everyday is a happy day for me.

Top 5 websites that i visited the most:

1.www.friendster.com ==>http://profiles.friendster.com/21093502
-To keep contact with my old friends in friendster and make a new friend around the world. Besides that i would like share the latest photo with my friends. Through to view the photo in the friendster let me know how the life of my friends going on.

2. http://www.chinapress.com.my/
-To know the events such as politics and entertainment in our country and around the world everyday, gain more knowledges such as technology its keep changes and also can upgrade myself

3. http://www.hotmail.com/
-i often use it to check my email as same with yours.

4.www.google.com
-Get the information that relate in my field of study especially my assignments and thesis. It easily and get faster to search the information, this is the reason i like to choose it.

5.http://www.gougou.com/
-To upload the movie, songs and other and know about the latest movie and songs.

No comments: