Monday, June 9, 2008

About me... Alfred^^

Hi^^ to all who view our blog... v(^^)v... at first my name is Lim Wei Hong, or can call me Alfred. Now i am 21 years old and pursuing Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in UTAR, Sg. Long Campus, now i am in year 3 sem 1 and in group 11 which is a funny group^^. I am live in Kepong, K.L., in there a lot of food stall and various type of food can be found, some nice and some aren't.

For my hobby... erm... i more interest in car, which means how to make it look like nicer, beside that, i like to play car radio and speaker system too. in my leisure time, i may will refer some car's magazines to see got what new thing around. On the other hand, my favourite entertainment is sing k in Green box or Red box with my best friend, it make me reduce stress and forget all unhappy thing. Other than that, me also like to watch movie in cinema too, it is because when we watch movie in cinema, we can feel the audio system and surround system provided in cinema, it make me feel good...^^ Beside all these, i like to listen to songs when i free and while typing something. Another entertainment for me is play games, i like to play PC games and PS2 games, i like most for the which have the nice effect and graphic. For now, i am playing Cabal Online.

The website i will most probably will visit when online is http://www.friendster.com/. And my account is http://profiles.friendster.com/29825999 . when surfing friendster i will upload my most recently captured photos to let my friends to view. By doing this, i can ensure that all my friend can still keep in touch with me and knowing where i recently go. Me also like to view friends' photo to see what they are recently do. Beside that i will check my mail in www.hotmail.com when i am free to see what sent by my friend and got what special news. Sometimes, i will also access to http://www.zerotohundred.com/ is a car's website which have many latest news for car event and car model and also provided forum which all people are talk bout car problem and some will post up some solution to it, other than that, it also provided a market place which is for member to sell and purchase car, it is a nice website. Besides that, i will visit the http://www.youtube.com/ to watch some short movie clip, the most type of clips i will watch is mostly about the funny clip. on the other hand, i will surf to http://www.dygod.com/ to find for some latest movie and drama.

The most i use when access to internet are download song, play online games, on my msn to chat with friends, my msn account is garyz87@hotmail.com. I will also find some travel information online when plan to have a trip to make me clearer bout the trip. When assignment is comming it is unavoidable to surfing the net to find information related to assingment^^.

I think that all i can talk about me, i will stop here, if not i think you will read till fall sleep... (-.-)zzzZZ... anyway thanks for viewing our blog.^^

3 comments:

vincent2903 said...

since we influence alex chong, u r our next target to join our gaming group... hehe... now onli left allen... since u r his housemate, we all depend on u.. wahahah... >.<

Alfred Lim said...

haha..i m trying my best..but when he say no on his mouth, his heart always struggling.

Unknown said...

haha... So bad... dun influence him... enforce him...:P