Monday, June 9, 2008

Intro- Alex Chong



Hello... to anyone (who views our blog).. Thanks for visit.^^
It has been a very long time i didn't write blog.. since pass through sth..

Firstly, i would like to intro myself..
I'm Chong Kok Bin or you can called Alex.. I'm 22 years old already.. Even through passed 21th birthday.. But my physical look still younger than that..
For now, I'm pursuing a degree which is Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in UTAR, Sg. Long Campus, year 3 sem 1 and in group 11 which is a funny, wonderful and bombastic group..lol^^.
I'm live in Bandar Sungai Long.. It's a new places which developing very fast.. Just last 2 years ago when i moved in.. All around my house area are tree and jungles.. haiz..Now, no more the cold and fresh air.
I have 5 family members, (father, mother, a elder bro and a younger sis).. But actually not 5 only.. Still got 2 younger bro, who call Bobby and Wang wang (My doggies).. hehe^^
My family likes pets especially my dad.. You know why? Cause he will always be the one who take over the pets after few months or weeks.. haha... I got experience for having some special pets, such likes scorpion, snakes, mouse (longmao), rabbits, tortoises, 'love birds'..
For me, Everyone of it was bring a lots of happiness to our family. the most i like was the mouse..It's a type of mouse called 龙猫 it's looked likes hamster but it's bigger than hamster.. It's very cute and smart.. It's very fat but can run very fast & like to get the foods(watermelon seeds) from your finger.. It's the cutest & smartest one..

For my hobby, I likes outdoor activities or games and also travelling (if i have money)... i like the sport activities. badminton, volleyball, football ,swimming... Beside that, i like to chit chat with friends go online or 'yam cha' when free.. I likes to have some gathering or any activities can meet up with friends.. I hopes i will not missed out any chances with my best friends since i'm still available.. friends are very important to me after my family.. I always think friends might always have the influences to our life (environment factors).. I believes on friends.. There are no friends wanna meet you with intention to cheat and help you to go further..

For my favorite entertainment is go travelling, having movies in cinema, sing k... But must with a criteria to met it was must with friend, I'm very seldom go by myself when having fun.. I likes to share my happiness and enjoys together.
Sometimes, the life won't be perfect (can't get friends out) so i will playing PC games. Actually, i'm not the type who likes Computer games but recently i likes to play Dota.. since i have a group
friends playing that..

Usually, I go for online might probably to chat with friends and visit to my friendster account(last time).. It has been a long time I did not edit or upload any files to it.. but not now.. Most of time online is for check mail box and search informations using Google search engines and seldom chatting in live messenger also. I might doing that for my holidays.
Recently, I get interest on our government politic issues after the Election SPR.. A lot comments and complaints can surf in the internet likes http://www.malaysiakini.com/ there got a lot current issues of our country and many YouTube video clips to view as well. i likes visit the www.youtube.com sometimes to watch some short movie clip, there might have some funny funny clip.

I think that's all of me.. It's time for me to go for bed.. Anyway, thanks against for viewing our blog.^^

2 comments:

vincent2903 said...

wah... ur family all like pet... then ur house is like pet shop lor.. computer games actually very nice wan, juz onli u discover it slower than us... wahahha... >.<

Unknown said...

Pet shop... no la.. Zoo only :p...
GAming?,
U lar!!! Influence me to play... luckily I very healthy (antitoxic)... haha